The most effective TASER® weapon ever is now available for civilians. The advanced performance of TASER® 7CQ makes for greater confidence in your personal protection and home defense. It is the same innovative tool used and trusted by law enforcement agencies around the world. This means it can be effective against even the most aggressive assailants.
- Neuro-Muscular Incapacitation (NMI) ‐ temporarily overrides an attacker's central nervous system, limiting muscular control for 5 seconds
- 12-foot safety range ‐ gives you ample space to make a safe escape
- Safariland Holster ‐ ensures comfortable and secure carrying, this Kydex holster is the same one trusted by law enforcement
- Contact stun ‐ added insurance in those close encounters
- Long-Life Replaceable Battery ‐ providing approximately 500 5-second firings, your X26P is ready when you need it
- Legal to Own, Legal to Carry – no license needed in most states
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
The TASER 7 CQ is built to support close quarters cartridges, which allows its probes to reach optimal spread when deployed as close as 4 feet.
The TASER 7 CQ's backup shot removes the need to manually reload and improves safety and performance in the case of a missed shot or clothing disconnect.
The warning arc increases voluntary surrenders and helps stop conflicts from escalating. It issues an audible warning directly over the front of live cartridges.
The TASER 7 CQ features a 12-foot reach, contact stun, and can deliver a 5-second cycle. Equipped with a durable holster and rugged carrying case, the TASER 7 CQ is suited for both home-defense and professionals such as security personnel or delivery drivers.
TASER® is a trademark of Axon Enterprises, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- One TASER 7CQ conducted electrical weapon
- 2 Live TASER 7CQ Cartridges
- Performance power magazine (PPM - this is not a rechargeable battery)
- Right-handed Safariland holster
- Practice target
- Height: 3.25 inches
- Length (w/ Cartridge): 7.45 inches
- Width: 1.65 inches
- Weight (w/o Cartridge): .6 lbs