Razor Key Fob 23 Million Volt Stun Gun Panic Alarm Combo
The Razor is compact in size and looks much like any general key fob. It's about the size of a garage door opener and comfortably fits into the palm of a woman's hand for a firm grip.
It may be the size of a garage door opener, but instead of unlocking your garage door, this one houses a powerful stun gun, a shrieking alarm and an illuminating LED light.
A simple press of a button will activate a 130 decibel alarm that is loud enough to call for help or simply scare off possible attackers and animals. If that isn’t enough, this compact self-defense stun gun emits a powerful 23 million volts of electrical shock self-defense. The Razor also features a built-in LED light that can show you the way in dark areas. All three features are powerful, unique and controlled by their own individual buttons, to limit button pushing mistakes. On top of that, there is a safety switch for the stun feature to help prevent accidental discharges.
All of these innovative self-defense features are powered by a rechargeable battery that can be easily recharged with the included USB to Micro USB cable.
- 3-in-1 device contains a stun gun, alarm and LED light
- Emits a 130 dB panic alarm
- Can shock with 23 million volts of electricity
- Built-in LED flashlight illuminates dark areas
- Each function has it's own activation button
- Safety switch prevents accidental stun gun discharges
- Micro USB charging port allows charging via PC, wall block or car charger
- Easily attaches to keys or can be carried in a pocket or purse
- Wrist strap not included
- Available in pink or black
- Lifetime Warranty
- Razor Mini Stun Gun Panic Alarm 23M
- USB to Micro USB Charging Cord
- Instruction Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How close do you have to be for it to be effective? I am looking for one that shoots the volts from 10 ft away but still want small and discrete not looking like a weapon.
There is no such thing as what you want. Stun guns must come in contact with the skin to work and Tasers are not small and discrete. Here's an article for you to read on the pros and cons of stun guns. Hope this helps :-) https://www.divasfordefense.com/blogs/self-defense-articles-educational-material/is-a-stun-gun-the-right-self-defense-choice-for-you-pros-and-cons-of-stun-guns