If you support the police and love your LEO, show it to the world with this Munio Think Blue Line self-defense key chain.
MUNIO Self Defense Keychains are a stylish evolution of personal safety tools used successfully throughout history for protection. MUNIO empowers you to disable an attacker by striking with the point and/or whipping your keys, giving you the chance to escape safely. The name MUNIO (moon-yo) comes from a Latin word meaning "I protect" or "I defend"... and that's exactly what it can do for you and your loved ones!
- MADE IN THE USA
- Safe: No personal risk of electrical shock or chemical discharge - Safer around children
- Keep it Close: It is very easy to carry. You can attach it to your keys and it will fit right in your pocket or purse.
- Easy to Use & Effective: Legal, non-lethal self defense solution with two defensive options. Grip the MUNIO and strike your attacker with the end of the unit at full force aiming for the closest part of their body, or hold it firmly and swing your keys at them. Both will surely stop your attacker and send them running in the other direction! More versatile than other products against a variety of common "street" attacks. Can even work against surprise attacks from behind.
- Design: Sleek, thin, ergonomic body fits comfortably in your hand.
- Durable: Small and lightweight – Virtually unbreakable material made in the United States. Stunning, scratch resistant designer artwork.
- Carry Anywhere: Legal in all states and TSA / air travel compatible
- Measures: Approximately 4.5" x 1.5"
The designer of MUNIO Self Defense Key chains, Phil Ventrello is a licensed martial arts instructor and a passionate advocate of any option you can use to protect yourself. Over the years, he has encountered victims of rape or other criminal violence.Sadly, those victims came to him for help after they had already been victimized. Unfortunately, that's far too late. The damage is done, and many are still plagued by that terrible incident.
“I was so disgusted with innocent people being harmed that I felt compelled to create a self defense product that just about anyone can use for protection. So, I combined my skills as both a martial artist and a graphic designer and invented a unique personal safety accessory – theMUNIO Designer Self Defense Keychain!” -Phil Ventrello
Always remain alert and aware of your surroundings at all times. That way you just might be able to avoid a hostile situation completely. However, its best to be prepared in case you get caught off guard. That's where the MUNIO Designer Self Defense Keychain can really help!
The MUNIO Designer Self Defense Keychain is a stylish evolution of martial arts tools used successfully throughout history for protection. The name MUNIO [moon-yo] means “I protect” or “I defend”... and that’s exactly what it can do for you and your loved ones! MUNIO can empower you to fight off an attacker and escape safely!
How to Use MUNIO:
1. First, its important to hold MUNIO correctly. Place MUNIO in your dominant hand with the tip sticking out below your pinkie finger. The other side with the keys will be sticking out above your thumb. This is a comfortable and powerful grip, and will allow you to use the point to strike both forward and backward, as well as easily whip an attacker with your dangling keys.
2. The moment an assault starts, strike or whip the closest part of the attacker's body - and HURT him! Strike with the pointed end or swing your keys and whip with as much power, speed and intensity as you can to cause as much pain as possible to disable your attacker. Thin skinned areas close to bone are ideal to maximize the pain of the strike. The entire head, face, eyes and neck are great targets, as well as the top of the hands, the forearms, the thighs, etc.
Whether you are striking with the point, or slashing with your keys , or a combination of both, you should react quickly and aggressively. According to national research, forceful physical resistance is an extremely successful strategy to prevent rape. In fact, a woman who fights back aggressively gains an 86% chance of avoiding the rape and incurs little chance of additional injury!