Fringe Concealed Carry Purse & Stun Gun Set
The worst thing you can do is buy a self-defense product and then drop it in the black hole at the bottom of your purse. You need to have your stun gun, pepper spray or firearm safely secured, but quick and easy to grab when milliseconds could mean the difference between being a victim or a survivor of a violent crime.
The zippered and padded concealed carry compartment is located on the outside of the purse, preventing you from accidentally discharging your self-defense weapon while digging through your purse. It’s padded to protect your device and has a zipper for fast and easy access. We love that they didn’t sacrifice giving you an outside pocket to hold your cell phone or lipstick in the process.
The Ladies Choice 21 million volt stun gun flashlight with alarm is one of our most popular stun guns because of it's reliability and features. Squeeze and Stun technology: When it comes to protecting yourself, saving seconds can save your life! Even in a panic situation, the stun gun can be activated quickly and easily by simply squeezing it. This new technology saves you valuable time by not having to fumble around for the right button to push and your tight grip around the unit prevents it from being knocked out of your hand.
CONCEALED CARRY PURSE:
- Beautiful Native American beaded fringe style
- A zippered pocket on the back to secure your stun gun, pepper spray or firearm
- A single compartment divided by a medium, zippered pocket
- A zipper enclosure for the entire purse
- A zippered pocket on the inside back and 2 open pockets on the inside front
- An open pocket on the back
- 4 metal feet on the bottom of the bag for stability
- An open pocket on each side
- Double flat straps
- Made of vegan leather
- 14 x 4 x 12 (10.5 strap)
PINK LADIES CHOICE STUN GUN:
- 21 million volts
- 3 prong stun technology
- Squeeze and stun feature
- Flashlight feature
- Loud panic alarm feature
- Disable safety pin wrist strap
- Built in charger
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.