DNA Collecting Rubberized Grip Dual Flashlight Stun Gun
Our new favorite stun gun flashlight is the Predator. It's four sharp "teeth" electrical prongs give this self defense flashlight stun gun, twice the conductivity points to yield maximum power and spark. These four "teeth" also serve as a means of collecting DNA when they touch your attacker's skin. This could be invaluable in convicting your attacker in court. The rubberized grip ensures that you won't lose hold of it, when you are nervous in an emergency situation or have it taken out of your hands by an attacker and used against you.
Every person should have one of these flashlight stun guns in their night stand. With the dual function as a flashlight and a stun gun, the Predator rechargeable LED flashlight stun gun is a powerful and handy self defense weapon for both defense divas and defense dudes, and it comes with a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- CH-66 dual-spark max power technology makes this extremely powerful and effective.
- 4 contact points for double the spark generation
- DNA collecting "teeth" prong contact points aid police in prosecuting your attacker with valuable DNA proof.
- 3-function LED Flashlight (low light, strobe emergency feature, high intensity light)
- Clear and confident switching between stun mode and flashlight mode.
- Sturdy and solid aluminum construction
- Rubberized grip provides excellent hand control and grip
- Additional on/off safety switch on the bottom to avoid accidental discharge.
- Metal clip on the side for attachment to other objects if you desire.
- Rechargeable with the included charging cord AC adapter.
- Black fabric holster with belt loop for easy wear on the waist band.
- Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many volts does it emit? Also, is the stun feature rechargeable or just the flashlight?
This particular manufacturer doesn't publish voltage on their products, but it's extremely effective and powerful. Yes, the entire unit is rechargeable and your stun gun should be recharged once a month to operate at max capacity when you need it in an emergency. Hope this info helps.
Is this available for NY State?
No. All stun and pepper spray devices are illegal in New York State and New York City.
Do Oregonians need a license to carry this?
No. A license is not required in Orgegon to own a stun gun.