The Lab Certified Streetwise 18 Pepper Spray, 1/2 oz Safety Lock Key Ring is small enough to fit easily in your pocket or purse, so you can always be ready to defend yourself from an attacker.
In addition to causing an attacker pain, this 18% OC defense spray swells the mucous membranes, which makes breathing difficult, and swells the veins in the eyes, causing the eyes to close. These effects can last up to 45 minutes and cause no permanent damage.
- Compact Design
- Safe and Simple Locking Mechanism
- Twist and Press Down on the Top to Spray
- Attaches to Your Keys So You're Always Ready
- Independent Laboratory Heat Rating Certified
- Derived from over 4 Million SHU** Capsaicin
- 46% Stronger than Competing Brands
- Instantly repels an Attacker
- Incapacitates for up to 45 minutes
- UV Marking Dye
- Lab Certified Streetwise 18 Pepper Spray, 1/2 oz Safety Lock Key Ring
- Comes with Key Chain Attachment
When it comes to protecting yourself and your loved ones, how can you really know which pepper spray is the most effective?
Independent Laboratory Testing
Although many brands claim to be the best, we recommend you consider the unbiased results of an independent laboratory* that tests the heat of the pepper once it is sprayed out of the can. The Certified Heat Rating (CHR) measures how hot the pepper spray will be once it comes in contact with your attacker.
Streetwise 18 Pepper Spray has a CHR of over 180,000 SHU making it one of the hottest, most effective self-defense sprays on the market. For comparison, the independent laboratory tested competing brands. They found the average heat rating to be 123,000 SHU, making Streetwise 18 over 46% hotter than the competition!