Bulletproof Executive Folio Notebook Organizer Tablet Case
Many work places, college campuses and public areas are weapons free zones (including pepper spray and stun guns). Most company policies will state that it is grounds for termination to carry a self-protection device because they are considered weapons by default. This leaves you extremely vulnerable to defend yourself against an armed attacker at the place where you spend most of your day.
Our Bullet Blocker Defender Notebook Folio is perfect for any student, commuter, or workplace professional that desires an extra layer of bulletproof protection that is both practical and stylish. It provides 100 square inches of ballistic protection, while using the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
This zippered folio organizer provides the same NIJ IIIA protection found in all our other bulletproof products. The anti-ballistic panel is sewn discreetly into the genuine leather folio so you never have to worry about compromising comfort or concealability. The lightweight bulletproof notebook is ideal for anyone who wishes to effortlessly enhance their safety each day at school or work.
Features and Benefits
- Only 10 oz. of added weight for ballistics.
- Great gift for students and business professionals
- Folio includes a 10” tablet sleeve to keep your device safe and scratch free.
- Various pockets and a zippered closure to keep your items secure.
- Unique FlipTuck™ feature that allows you to store paper while taking notes.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- More than 100 square inches of Ballistic Protection.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Weight (Folio + Panel): Approximately 3 lbs.
- Overall folio is 10"W x 13.75"H x 1"D
- Bottom front pocket center: 9"W x 4"H
- Bottom front pocket upper center: 9"W x 2"H
- Left front pocket center: 4"W x 9"H
- Left front pocket lower center: 4"W x 2"H
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.